- Coached the President and Vice Presidents of a Regional Aircraft Manufacturer – Coached the President and Vice Presidents of a regional aircraft manufacturer on the approach and leadership style to undergo a major transformation effort. Involved the move from a command/control style of leadership to an employee empowerment style
- Developed and Implemented training/educational Conferences for Manufacturing Managers – As project leader developed conferences, seminars and workshops in Toronto for Manufacturing Executives and Engineers on the themes of modernization and technology application. This involved program content, speaker selection and contact, facility arrangement and negotiations .
- Development And Implementation Of An MRP II Training Program At A Building Products Manufacturer – For a building products manufacturer assisted in the development of an MRP training program for the Panosophic MRP II (PRMS) System. Trained the trainer and coached in developing the training material and implementation. This resulted in significant improvements in moral and effectiveness throughout the company. The program was originally developed for the Process and Quality Engineering department.
- MRP II Training Program Development At An International Electrical Equipment – For an international electrical equipment (Switchgear) manufacturer developed a training program on the MRP system and trained all company employees at the conceptual and detailed level on system functionality (Honeywell Manufacturing System). Modules included Master Production Scheduling, Material Requirements Planning, Manufacturing/Engineering Data Control, Inventory Management, Capacity Planning, Shop Floor Control. Involved the design of training manuals and utilization of video tapes from the Oliver Wight Corporation and the FORUM group.
- Implemented An Employee Involvement Program At A Building Products Manufacturer – For a manufacturer of building products coached shop supervisors and middle management in project management and implementing employee involvement programs. Develop leadership abilities in several team leaders and team members. This resulted in superior performance by the group implementing an MRP II system. By introducing a problem solving approach significant benefits were also observed in day to day work.
- Development and Coaching of Management Consultants – for a major Information Systems Integration consulting firm coached the consultants to apply change management techniques on an aerospace engineering process improvements assignment.
- Development and Coaching of Middle and Senior Management of a $800 million Regional Aircraft Company – Coached numerous managers in problem solving techniques, presentation skills, communications, leadership, and motivation. Worked on an intermittent basis to develop day to day management practices.
- Development and Coaching of Front Line Supervisors of a Regional Aircraft Manufacturer – Coached a team of 6 supervisors in project management and supervisory techniques during the execution of a major project. The project included the building of an Iron Bird rig and static and fatigue rigs for a major aircraft program (DASH 8-400). Assisted each supervisor to apply time management techniques, project management approaches, presentation skills, communications and leadership.