We offer educational materials on implementing ERP, MRP II, IPD and Concurrent Engineering. Presentations are in PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
The cost is on a case by case basis.
The topic areas are discussed in some detail on a section of this site titled: On-Line Problem Solving Services.
The publications are listed in four sections:
- IPD/Concurrent Engineering is dealt with in three sub-sections. An overview can be seen here, or click on one of the three topics below to go directly to that topic.
- Management Strategies for Applying Product Development
- Integrated Product Development Best Practices
- Lessons Learned in Aerospace Companies
- Manufacturing Systems Development and Implementation (ERP/MRP II) publications are divided into several sub-topics:
- Planning Implementing and Managing An Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Project
- The Mechanics of Top Management Planning
- The Mechanics of Operations Management Planning
- Materials Requirements Planning
- The Mechanics of Operations Management Execution and Control
- Configuration Management and the MRP Database
- Operations Improvement/Business Transformation
- Engineering Systems Information and Concepts
Please email AMGI at firstname.lastname@example.org