http://amgimanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_2-300x111.png 0 0 admin http://amgimanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_2-300x111.png admin2018-05-18 08:04:292018-10-09 18:55:20APS1049 Management Consulting for Engineers-Working with Tier 1 MC Firms
- APS1049 –Spring 2018 – 10 day – Management Consulting for Engineers-Working with Tier 1 MC Firms (Price Waterhouse Coopers and Deloitte)
- PWC 1 – Leading Forecasting techniques used in business development – targeting opportunities, forecasting sales and revenue and managing growth of a management consulting business using science
- PWC 2- Forecast of demand for management consulting services within specific industries – identifying the areas of growth, plateau, shrinkage – and how consulting firms should position to stay relevant
- PWC 3 – Driving the right performance in a Tier 1 management Consulting Firm
- Deloitte 1– Blueprint for a good management consultant – i.e. What does it take to be successful as a consultant, and how do you develop and implement a talent development program while maintaining full utilization.
- Deloitte 2 – Strategies to win work over time and keep a sustained “hot-pipeline” i.e. where do you invest your time/energy, understanding that energy must be spent on delivering, building relationships, and sales
- Deloitte 3 – Customers are in the driving seat of digital transformation – how should MC companies respond.