http://amgimanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_2-300x111.png 0 0 admin http://amgimanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_2-300x111.png admin2018-05-16 08:06:282019-04-28 02:33:03AER1601 Aerospace Engineering & Operations Management-Working with Aerospace Industry
AER1601 –Aerospace Engineering & Operations Management-Working with Aerospace Industry
Fall 2017 – Bombardier Aerospace Projects
- Inventory Accuracy
- Issuance of Material to the Line
- Workflow efficiencies, Plant Layout (NOT IN SCOPE), Plan and Unplanned Work, Vendor Part Management
- Capacity planning and Shop Loading, Bottleneck reduction, Order Release, Labour Staffing
- Priority Planning, AGO, Spares, Unplanned work
- Visibility and Usefulness
- How are decisions made?
- Gaps and Inefficences
- How do we manage critical parts using the critical path method? Is it efficient rand effective?
- What are the predecessors and Successors – how is this defined and used? Is it accurate? How do we improve it?
- Line Balancing to Remove workstations (new assembly methods sequencing)