http://amgimanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_2-300x111.png 0 0 admin http://amgimanagement.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/logo_2-300x111.png admin2018-05-16 08:06:282021-01-11 02:48:04AER1601 Aerospace Engineering & Operations Management-Working with Aerospace Industry
AER1601 –Aerospace Engineering & Operations Management-Working with Aerospace Industry
Fall 2017 – Bombardier Aerospace Projects
- Inventory Accuracy
- Issuance of Material to the Line
- Workflow efficiencies, Plant Layout (NOT IN SCOPE), Plan and Unplanned Work, Vendor Part Management
- Capacity planning and Shop Loading, Bottleneck reduction, Order Release, Labour Staffing
- Priority Planning, AGO, Spares, Unplanned work
- Visibility and Usefulness
- How are decisions made?
- Gaps and Inefficences
- How do we manage critical parts using the critical path method? Is it efficient rand effective?
- What are the predecessors and Successors – how is this defined and used? Is it accurate? How do we improve it?
- Line Balancing to Remove workstations (new assembly methods sequencing)
Fall 2019 – Inclass Semester
- Bombardier Bay 2–Optimization Aerostructures line Global 5000/5500 & 6000/65
- Bombardier Work Center Optimization Bay 4 – Final Assembly Li
- deHavilland – Work Centre 710 Operations Optimization
- deHavilland – Assembly Line Work Center 610 Final Project Report
- Safran- Enterprise Wide Relational Database Governance model
- Safran– Factory of the Future project – technology management and change
Fall 2020 – 100% Online
- Bombardier –Tooling-Management Systems
- Bombardier Aerospace–Evolution – from rise to fall to?
- deHavilland – Rethinking the Aircraft Production Process
- Lockheed Martin Case Study – Critical Success factors LM Skunk Works and Kelly Johnson
- Safran – Agile Product Development for Landing Gear Development